All the cousins

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Entering the world of blogging

      Family
 So, since I didn't have school today I was pondering on what to do. I fed the animals and took the dog out for a while. After that I got bored so I decided I'd go ahead and try to start a blog. So here I am trying to think of what to write in my first post.
       First off I'll tell you a bit about myself and my family. I am 16 and I go to Tech for CIT. I have my mom and dad and 3 other siblings. Oldest being David. Dave is a Marine currently deployed on a ship headed towards Pakistan. He should be home sometime in late spring hopefully. Dave has a girlfriend, Ashley, who he's been dating for a while. I wont go into details but they are pretty darn cute together :)

Next in line is me obviously. But then there is Brittney and Brendon, the youngest. They were cute babies and they're funny people as teenagers. Here's a picture of the whole family, except me because I was at another party.
I guess next I should start introducing my extended family. I'll start with my dads side of the family since it's pretty small. There's his brother Scott (my uncle), his wife Beth (my aunt), Keli and Meghan. This is an old pic of them but it's the only one that I could find with all of them in it. Then There's my grandparents on my dad's side. I don't have a picture of them but when I find one I'll share it with you guys.


Then there is my moms side of the family which is HUGE. There's Grammy and Papa (my grandparents), who unfortunately are no longer with us. Grammy had been battling cancer and died in December of 2008. Papa just recently lost his battle with Leukemia in September of 2010. Then there are the aunts. There's Kris, Karen, Lorraine, my mother, and Linda. Here's a picture of them in September 2010 (except for Karen I can't find a picture of her so when I do i'll add it later).
(L-R: Linda, Lorraine, Ingrid (my mom), and Kris)
Next up is the cousins. There's A LOT of them so bear with me while I name them all: Ashley, Jeff, Ali (Jeff's wife), Kathryn, Greg, Eryn, Heidi, Wayne(Heidi's husband), and Laura. Here's the whole group of them.


Now you're probably wondering about second cousins, am I right? Well there is Jack and Ryan (Jeff and Ali's kids) and Cole and Blade (Eryn and Jay's kids). I love my little cousins they're adorable so here's some pictures of me and them.
Jack, Cole, and Blade

Me and Ryan

Me and Jack
That's it for my family. I do have animals though, 4 cats and 1 dog.
James
Jesse



Little Girl
Kitty



















Well that's enough for today mom wants to get on the computer. I will add more soon. Bye for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Lizzie, this is great to see! This is a cool way to do family history. It could count for Personal Progress, too!
    -Sister Rawlins

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for taking a look.. and interesting i'll look into it

    ReplyDelete